Welcome back to another short episode – episode 165 and we are talking about 5 Christmas Marketing ideas
Is your Christmas marketing organised? Maybe at least a thought bubble?
It’s a great time of the year to go ALL OUT with your marketing and whether you’re in retail or service-based, here are some ideas for your Christmas marketing.
- Remember what you’re selling and it’s not your product or service! At the busiest time of the year, everyone is super busy and many slightly stressed as well, so at Christmas time what you are really selling is time and convenience. So when thinking about Christmas marketing – think about how are you making it easy and convenient for your customers?
- Have exclusive VIP deals! Make the people who support you all year round feel special! Have exclusive offers that are just for your email list or your VIP customers. Make them feel a part of your community – it will pay off and not just at Christmas time!
- Think corporate gifting! For those poor people who have to organise loads of presents, perhaps for people, they don’t even know that well, how can you make their job easier and deliver great gifts for them – wrapped, labelled – again, back to number 1 – remember what you are really selling at Christmas time!
- Think Collaborations! Who has the same audience as you but is not your competition? Do some collaborative marketing with them – share socials, databases, run an event together – it will be the best thing you might do all year for profit!
- Theme your social media content. Think about what your customers would be wanting at different times of the busy buying season and theme your content appropriately. The end of November might be KK gifts, a week before Christmas go hard on egift cards – you get the picture. Theming your social media will help you make sales while you’re too busy making sales!
I’ve noticed that I like things in 5’s – I think the last few podcasts have been 5 things xxx – funny!
Alright, now get planning your Christmas marketing. Don’t leave it too much longer or you will get busy and it will slip to the end of the list – which will NOT help!
Ok, that’s it – see you next time. Hope you enjoyed the tips on being more productive – now stop listening to podcasts and go be more productive!
Oh, but before you do, if you’re enjoying these short episodes, please go and leave a rating and review – would so appreciate that.
Remember, there’s no point in dreaming small.