Hey fabulous listener! I know it’s not Thursday but I’m popping in over the next few weeks because I’ve decided that I have a lot to say!
My parents always knew I had lots to say, and apparently, they were right!
You see, this isn’t going to be my normal long(ish) episode but a short sharp one because I think I share so many great tips and tricks on social media that can really help you simplify your business and grow, but the darn algorithms don’t let everyone see them – perhaps that’s you!
So, I’m choosing some of my best social content, as voted by you (or perhaps by people just like you that have liked, commented and shared my social posts).
So a podcast with the best of the best social content on them.
I’m only here for a few minutes – so let’s get into it.
Selling without feeling sleazy!
Here’s some tips to help you with selling:
- Don’t show up only when you have something to sell
- Don’t just post or email about your products, launches or sales
- Don’t over promise and under deliver
- Do show up to add value and build trust with your audience
- Do share content that centres around your pillars in business
- Do engage with your community and answer (and ask) questions!
Do these things and sales won’t seem so hard and if you give value upfront when it comes time to ask for the sale, your audience already knows the gold they get for free, and they can only imagine what will happen when they buy what it is that you sell!
Ok, that’s it – see you next time. Hope you enjoyed these simple tips around sales.
Remember, there’s no point in dreaming small.